Free Nursing CEU's: A NurseChoice Advantage
At NurseChoice, we recognize that RN’s seeking continuing education must have the resources they need in order to stay abreast of new developments and certifications required in the industry. For this reason, we offer free nursing CEU'S, CME resources, and continuing education discounts for a variety of courses to our traveling nurses.
It’s All About the Right Partnerships
Building bridges to success begins with the right partnerships. To assist our nurses in their RN continuing education endeavors, we have partnered with a group of stellar partners to provide free CEU'S for our nurses, along with CME resources that will aid them in advancing their nursing careers.
Take Advantage of these Resources
The Learning center at AMN- Free Nursing CEU's and More - At Your Fingertips
Get more than 2100 hours of accredited online nursing CEU's (continuing education units). Choose from more than 700 courses covering a wide variety of nursing topics, along with state-required courses for traveling nurses. At The Learning Center at AMN, you’ll be able to preview course material, take tests, and print course certificates directly from your computer.
In addition, you can choose from the following FREE news, stories, and CME resources for our RNs and traveling nurses.
If you’re an RN considering continuing education in the form of a new degree or certification program, NurseChoice can offer you exclusive discounts from the following education partners:
- Aspen University: receive a 10% discount from their online MSN programs (RN-MSN and BSN-MSN)
- Drexel University: receive 25% off tuition
- Georgetown University: receive a $2,500 reduction in tuition
- Grand Canyon University: receive up to a 10% reduction in tuition
- Jacksonville University, Villanova University, University of Notre Dame, Michigan State University, New England College, University of South Florida, Valparaiso University and Florida Tech: Online RN and BSN students receive a 10% discount, and MSN students receive a 3% discount
- Walden University: Enjoy 20% tuition reduction for a variety of degrees and programs