- Referrals can be submitted two ways: You can use the online referral form, or new travelers can identify you as their referrer when applying.
- To qualify for the referral bonus, the name and contact information including email for both you and your referral needs to be included on the application or referral form. If your referral is a match, a recruitment specialist will then contact your colleague and introduce him or her to NurseChoice and speak to them about completing an application.
- “Corporate employees of AMN Healthcare, Inc. and its affiliates are not eligible to participate.”
- To be eligible for the referral bonus, the referred candidate must be a new contact for AMN Healthcare or its affiliates (i.e. not already in any AMN Healthcare or affiliate databases). Only one bonus is available per referred clinician even if they take multiple assignments.
- You will earn a referral bonus for each clinician you refer to us who completes a full 6-week (or longer) assignment with NurseChoice. Clinicians must be eligible to work for AMN Healthcare and meet our minimum hiring requirements.
- Assignments in any of the nursing specialties s below qualify for the referral bonus program. You will earn a bonus for each eligible registered nurse you refer.
- Referred clinicians must start an assignment within 365 days of the application date associated with that referral. In a case of “reciprocal referring” (two new candidates applying and referring each other), only one referral bonus will be paid, to be split between the travelers.
- If you qualify to receive a referral bonus and have taken an assignment with in the past calendar year, you will receive your bonus automatically through your current payroll. If you qualify for the bonus but have not taken an assignment with in the past calendar year, you will receive a bonus payment via electronic payments within approximately 30 of your referee completing his or her assignment.
- Data provided by the referrer and referee may be shared with a third party vendor so the vendor can track referrals and bonus payments.
Any outstanding accounts receivable balances must be resolved before bonus payment is made.
- Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the person receiving the bonus, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Any person receiving a bonus will be required to provide his/her social security number for tax reporting purposes. The value of the bonus will be reported on the applicable IRS form (W-2 or 1099).
- AMN Healthcare, Inc. and NurseChoice reserve the right to disqualify referrers for violations of these Terms and Conditions or for fraud in its sole discretion.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, NEITHER AMN HEALTHCARE, INC. NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OFFER. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
- We reserve the right to change the referral programs terms and conditions and end the program at any time.