EMR Conversion and Implementation Nurse Staffing
At NurseChoice, we have been on the forefront of EMR and EHR nurse staffing for healthcare providers since government regulations first set forth new mandates for conversion from paper to electronic record keeping.
We have qualified, experienced, registered nursing personnel who can help keep your facility on task during the transition to these types of electronic systems.
What our EMR Conversion Services Can Do For You
Since 2005, we have supported EMR conversion initiatives for hundreds of hospitals, providing short-term, critical workforce solutions and trained nursing personnel in as little as two days, for terms ranging from 4- 13 weeks.
Our EHR staffing support provides trained nursing personnel who are familiar with the leading EMR systems, and can act as consultants on the most popular electronic record keeping systems, including Athena, Praxis, Epic, SaaS, Meditouch, Eclipsys, GE, McKesson, Optimus, Altapoint, MEDITECH, Vista, and Siemens.
NurseChoice can help provide answers—and solutions—to your most critical questions regarding EMR conversions and implementation, including:
- How can we ensure that our patients are well cared for and still meet our ‘Go-Live’ timetable?
- What kind of efficiency loss might occur following the system conversion?
- How many extra clinicians will we need to support our staff, and when?
- Where can we find healthcare professionals who know this software?
- How do I manage the schedule so everyone on my staff can attend EMR training?
Read Some of Our EMR Conversion Success Stories